Sunday, September 28, 2008

Can I buy cayenne pepper in pill form at the health food store


Can I buy cayenne pepper in pill form at the health food store?
I take several pills in the morning after breakfast and before heading off to work. A multi, fish oil and garlic.Not for a diet but its all good for my health, skin and hair. I love cayenne pepper too but cant handle the heat. I am the wimp of all wimps when it comes to hot spicy stuff. Thank you in advance : )
Other - Food & Drink - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, you can buy cayenne pepper pills in the health food store. However, it can be more economical to make your own pills. The health food store, your local food co-op and some supermarkets that sell bulk foods will have gel capsulses. You can buy your own cayenne and fill your own gel capsules.
2 :
I get a lot of vitamins and herbs from this site... They cost a lot less than a health food store. http://www.puritan.com/

 Read more discussions :