Saturday, November 8, 2008

How many of you in the health/food+drink boards have an eating disorder


How many of you in the health/food+drink boards have an eating disorder?
I find it quite easy to answer questions about peoples diet/exercise plans or tell little 12 year olds that they arent fat and shouldnt worry about it, as I've got eating problems myself. Anyone else out there?
Diet & Fitness - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yeah i have im 15, had anorexia for 5 years im in recovery at the moment
2 :
No, I'm not a teenage girl.
3 :
i used to suffer anorexia.
4 :
People around where I live think that being a vegetarian is an eating disorder lol. But other than that? Nah I'm good. :)
5 :
You're right (: I feel exactly the same seeing as i've got an ed too xx
6 :
Nope, I love food too much to have anorexia nervosa, and I think puking is gross so I am not bulimic, and I'm not obese because I eat healthy food (most of the time) and I'm on the track team. Now, the alcohol may be a problem...but heck I don't drink way too much. =) I can see where you're coming from though.
7 :
Hey Well yeah unfortunatly I did have an eating disorder..it ended like 3 months ago..it was psycological and emotional reasons..I hope you heal soon hun ..it's not a pleasant thing to live with xoxo
8 :
i do, i have mostly bulimia but also sometimes some anorexic tendencies and compulsive exercising.
9 :
No I am 100% healthy. To be quite honest, at the end of the day I would rather be fat and happy, than thin and unhappy. Oh and my name is Morgan too!


 Read more discussions :