Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Poll: What would you be willing to buy at a health food store


Poll: What would you be willing to buy at a health food store?
Like food wise, what would appeal most to you. I'm placing orders for our store and I need some ideas that would sell really well. Any input would be great. It also has to be Organic...
Other - Food & Drink - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Salad
2 :
I'm a big cereal person. I like to see variety when i go to the store.
3 :
keep it simple, and that would attract a large variety of customers. people won't buy something if they don't know what it is or how its good for them
4 :
I Can't Believe It's Not Celery
5 :
I hate most organic food. It tastes like cardboard to me. HOWEVER... I love Soy Joy bars. They're delicious :) And that's coming from a junk-food lover.
6 :
Ready made sandwiches


Read more discussions :