Friday, September 12, 2008

Vegan restaurants and health food in West Palm Beach, Fl


Vegan restaurants and health food in West Palm Beach, Fl?
Do you know any good vegan or vegetarian restaurants and stores in WPB? Also, any health food stores as well? Thanks.
Vegetarian & Vegan - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am from Palm Beach, Health food store= Wholefood or Publix Greenwise (Yes in Palm Beach, we have our own Publix Greenwise store)! I don't know of any good vegan restaurant and I have been vegan for about 2 yrs.,,....
2 :
I don't know how good it is because I've never been there, but I keep hearing there's a restaurant that's interesting in Ft. Lauderdale called SubLime. http://www.sublimerestaurant.com I guess that's about an hour from you. Also, Pizza Fusion in Palm Beach Gardens offers a vegan cheese pizza with Follow Your Heart dairy-free mozzarella. Have a look at happycow.net and see if they have any listings for other places near you.
3 :
Check out this website, hopefully it will be helpful. I'm not sure how up to date is though. www.happycow.com
4 :
Watch how much vegetable oil is used in the vegan and vegetarian restaurants. Oils will break just about any diet due to calories and they also contribute to CHD. It's very difficult to eat properly even

 
Read more discussions :





in the so-called healthy restaurants.