Thursday, October 8, 2009

Do you think health food restaurants will be the big new hit in the US soon


Do you think health food restaurants will be the big new hit in the US soon?
Think it will be tough to get a greasy burger in the near future?..Thanks for your input!
Other - Dining Out - 13 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't think it will be tough to get a burger still...I mean it's not like all the burger joints will close. BUT I hope so! I would love to get something healthy and fast on my lunch break instead of the same ole' fast food crap.
2 :
I think that there will be a lot more healthy restaurants but I don't think it will ever be hard to find a greasy burger.
3 :
I think that as long as fast food tastes better than healthy food we will have plenty of Mcdonalds in this country.
4 :
Gosh, I hope not...
5 :
I don't think so. I think people will see that they can eat the same food with the same taste for much cheaper. The reason we all like places like McDonalds and such is that they have a certain taste that we can't duplicate easily.
6 :
I hope so --I hope more restaurants will go -organic or even raw foods would be nice! I think we seem to be going in that direction-more and more people are realizing we really are what we eat! A big step was when 7-Up went all organic.
7 :
no way....eating out is all about eating bad,,,otherwise stay home and have a salad
8 :
dont bet on it-most of the US eats horribly.
9 :
nawwwwww i dont think so, its called supply in demand
10 :
It's already happening in upscale parts of the country.
11 :
Yah they probally will. MacDonalds already puts all there nutrion info on the packages, so I bet many people will stop eating there. Though we should be free to do whatever we want and eat whatever we want. Sadly this country is not free anymore.
12 :
already is.
13 :
I hope so - if we continue eating crap food, our continent's going to sink under our fat asses



 Read more discussions :