Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Science oral health food good for small dogs


Science oral health food good for small dogs?
I have a small terrier mix dog and I was wondering if it would be ok to have him eat this food considering that it is very big. I'm afraid he might choke or something like that.
Dogs - 3 Answers

 Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Never heard of it. If your dog gobbles food in an instant food for small dogs would be better. If not then I don't see why not.. I've never heard of this brand. I would suggest Blue Buffalo, Innova, Evo, Fromms, Karma, Taste of the Wild, Canidae and more.
2 :
Science diet of any kind is a horrible dog food. The all contain fillers and grains. I suggest trying a high quality food like Blue Buffalo, Taste of the Wild, Natural Balance, etc. I have a mini dachshund, and he can handle the pieces just fine. They're great dog foods, and I suggest checking them out.
3 :
A brand called Science Diet makes a type of medicated food called T/D if your dog has dental issues. They make many other diets too and most of them (including T/D) come in a small form called "small bites" so look for T/D small bites and you can always get the canned wet food. People might say that Science diet doesnt taste good, but I've been using it at work for the past 9 years and I have never had that issue


Read more discussions :