Thursday, May 24, 2012

How do I go about getting a cut in pay so I can get free health CARE and food stamps


How do I go about getting a cut in pay so I can get free health CARE and food stamps?
seems the responsible thing to do now that the health care bill is almost passed...I wouldn't want to make Obama a liar and not qualify for it....
Politics - 15 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Who said anything about free health care?
2 :
Create a bank, and let it fail, then the Republicans will take care of you for life.
3 :
Sounds like you been Libslapped! LMAO
4 :
ask for a pay cut, your company will love you for it, more profit
5 :
Quit your job and take a part time janitor position. Or, you might just be able to claim you can't find a job at all with the economy the way it is. It's not all it's cracked up to be, though. Go ride around the government subsidized housing district in your town and take a look. If you want to live that way then go for it. As for me, I'll keep paying my way.
6 :
I am wondering the same thing, I am going to do my best.-- this is my goal..
7 :
you have to make less than $800 a month for the food stamps, so if you want to live on that much money then go have fun
8 :
You already are there. You aren't in a union and you make almost nothing.
9 :
Move to a right to work state.
10 :
I have no idea what you're talking about. You must be misinformed. Maybe you deserve a cut in pay.
11 :
Judging from your question, it looks like you're already there...
12 :
Just tell them you're an illegal immigrant and they'll fix you right up no questions asked.
13 :
Hang in there , you'll lose your job soon,(unless you work for acorn),then you'll qualify.
14 :
There will be no "free" health care although "Personal Incentives" for both the House and Senate versions will offer subsidies to those with incomes below 400% of federal poverty level to qualify.
15 :
Are you white? Dont even try to make 0bama happy if you are. You have already failed him




 Read more discussions :