Thursday, August 28, 2008

Does anybody know of a company on health food product that pays commission for clicks send ed through my webs


Does anybody know of a company on health food product that pays commission for clicks send ed through my webs?
I have a talkshow that I would like to offer my user some good healthy products. Like Natural Medical products, Natural Raw food products, Natural make up products. Companys that give a 30 to 50% commission on every sale to middleman. Can some body help me find these companies?
Women's Health - 1 Answers


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You're talking about affiliate products I'm presuming. I'll send you a few ideas via your message. you can also so a search in google for top paying "natural health affiliate programs"



Read more discussions :