Tuesday, March 1, 2011


Is Vitex availiable at health food stores or do I need to order it online?

Trying to Conceive - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, it's available at health food stores, at least it is where I live.
2 :
It's available at most large drug stores (Walgreens, CVS) and at supplement stores like GNC and Vitamin World. It should be labeled Vitex but another word for this supplement is Chaste Tree Berry. If you can't find it, you can ask an associate and they should know where it is.
3 :
Sure you can find it at some health food or vitamin shops. You'll most likely pay around $6 a bottle, which isnt bad considering that Ovulex and Fertilaid is around $40 a bottle and does basically the same thing as Vitex + Prenatal Vitamins I got my Vitex from Vitamins.com and paid about $2 a bottle. I started taking them on Oct 3rd and my AF came on Oct 20th so I know its working for me already! Anyway, I really LOVE Vitamins.com, they have a lot of really good stuff for super cheap. I believe they even accept money orders, so you wont have to worry about a credit card or anything. Also, their shipping is super fast! Look at me, I sound like a commercial lmao Good luck! baby dust~*~*~*~*






Read more discussions :