Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Can you buy Atkins shakes anywhere that sells food products or do you have to go to a health food store


Can you buy Atkins shakes anywhere that sells food products or do you have to go to a health food store?

Diet & Fitness - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I know of shakes that are much better for weight loss:).....My family and I have been using the best cleansing technology...:)the first time I did it, I lost 16 pounds in 9 days:)...check out this site....w w w .gocleanse. com/colin It will change your life:)
2 :
You can find them most anywhere, places such as wal-mart, target, etc, as well as health stores and vitamin stores.
3 :
I have found them at hyvee, price chopper, and wallgreens pharmacy in Independence MO. You can also use slim fast low carb shakes too



 Read more discussions :