Monday, February 28, 2011

my thyroid keeps swelling, but i dont want drugs for it. will anything at the health food store help



my thyroid keeps swelling, but i dont want drugs for it. will anything at the health food store help?
its done it 3 times since I had the flu a few months ago. It makes me feel gross. And I want to try a natural dietary supplement for it, instead of steroids or prescription drugs. will the ones that say "thyroid support" or whatever keep it from swelling up yet again?
Other - Diseases - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I understand your concern about medication, but there is a natural thyroid medication called Armour. It's been around the longest of all the thyroid meds and it works great.
2 :
if you have thyroiditis that follows the respiratory infection, most likely no treatment to thyroid will be required



Read more discussions :