Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Is health extension holistic dog food any good


Is health extension holistic dog food any good?
Has anyone used health extension holistic dog food before? I have two 90lb malamute wolf mixes and was looking to switch their food for something a little better and it was recommended to me....or does anyone suggest anything other large breed food. Thanks
Dogs - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's not bad. It is better than alot of other dog foods out there. It really depends on what you want for your pet. Look up info on protein and dog foods. I personally feed EVO. It is a grain free diet, and both of my dogs just love it and feel great. It is high in protien so you have to be very carefull. Others: Innova would be my second choice. I am includeing a great site for you to get some info from. Good luck. http://www.consumersearch.com/dog-food Click on full report. Wealth of info on this site.





Read more discussions :