Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Your at an air port and your plane delayed there are 5 fast food places what do you chose for a health lunch


Your at an air port and your plane delayed there are 5 fast food places what do you chose for a health lunch?
Mc Donalds Big Roaster K.F.C Hunger Jack Pizza Hut As far as health foods goes in fast food
Fast Food - 14 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
McDonald's, for the salads.
2 :
Personally I would go for Pizza Hut. I believe you can order salads there, and if so, I'd pick their garlic breadsticks n marinara with a lovely salad n italian dressing. Otherwise, I'd pick KFC.
3 :
McDonalds... I'd buy some salads and pig out on the salads, so I'm full of healthy foods. Be careful of the McCheeze Burger though...
4 :
McDonalds -salad or Piza Hut Salad Bar
5 :
Pizza Hut specially the salad
6 :
salad at mc donalds
7 :
I would say Mc Donald's, even the burgers have less calory than the other restaurants you mentioned though.
8 :
i dont worry about the health i ask the ppl with me where we are going
9 :
I have not heard of two of these but from the name I would select Big Roaster as it sounds like it's oven cooked vs cooked in a fryer
10 :
kfc it goes threw you so fast the fat is never digested
11 :
Neither I would pull out the lunch I packed. String Cheese Whole grain crackers. Mixed nuts Olives Sliced Salami Water I hate airport food and this question demonstrates the reason why!
12 :
Pizza Hut . Have a slice of thin crust of veggie pizza easy on the cheese (to save calories) and a salad. McDonalds salads are high in calories if you have the fried chicken add or put on the dressing.
13 :
Depends on your wallet, prices compare higher than at the regular outlets on the street corners. Depends on the snotty attitude the employees are having. LIke they want you their for the order or not. If not, go to 2nd choice! Go with something that will not fart you up on the airplane and less caffeine so less trips to the tiny toilet they got! So my choice would by KFC cause I have not been their in a while and would choose Root Beer to drink or Sprite/7 UP. 7UP just improved the ingrediants, more all natural no preservatives.

14 :
McDonalds has the best salads and lowfat/ fat free dressing. I would definatetly go there





 Read more discussions :