Friday, February 4, 2011



Have you noticed that people overly interested in eating health food look sick?
Like, maybe if they just broke down and had a burger once a month or let themselves eat Shreddies instead of $10 Organic Nature Health Farms Cleansing "O"s, maybe they'd be a bit more healthy?
Diet & Fitness - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm in Orange County, California...everybody I know eats healthy over here...and they all look good to me.
2 :
Every vegan or real health consious people I have every met including myself look real good.
3 :
I've noticed that in fact it happened to me recently. I had been on the south beach diet and I followed it a bit too strictly I lost a bunch of weight which was good but my breast almost completely disappeared. Every bone in my upper body was sticking out. Not very sexy.



 Read more discussions :