Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What do you americans think of a health food drive through


What do you americans think of a health food drive through?
Do you like the idea? What foods do you want on the menu? Every answer will help, the more the better!
Fast Food - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
BLECH!
2 :
The idea is an exciting one - but I will go to my house of worship first to pray for the Lord's guidance before I offer further advice. Please stand by!
3 :
Because of my job, I'm sometimes forced to eat out 4-5 times a week. I always search for healthier alteratives. My favorite place is actually a walk-in & carry-out... located within the local co-op store. I can get veggie burgers, slices of pizza (whole wheat crust, sun-dried tomatoes, grilled chicken & spinach is my favorite)... as well as options such as sliced cucumbers/fruit and/or yogurt for sides.
4 :
I love the idea. I'd like to see Falafel Sandwiches in Pita Bread Veggie Wraps Salads Fruit Salads Smoothies Yogurt with toppings (like honey, nuts, granola)
5 :
Yes, salads,-vege & fruit- ,smoothies, Herbal teas, Correct portion sized lean meats,& or w/ sandwiches, Vitamin drinks, Everything organic!
6 :
na not for me...but i guess some people would like it
7 :
I would love this!!
8 :
great idea! i love just about any kind of wrap. i always love the food that they have at the health food store deli, so anything like that would be great. good luck, and thanks!
9 :
For me, it would not matter what you serve, seeing as your drive through would be a drive by in my case. This is not to say that you do not have a good idea. If you believe there is a market for your product, you should go for it!!! Hopefully you will become wildly successful. This will be up to the free market! If you provide goods and services that people are willing to buy, you will do well! It is not a place that I would patronize, but other people have different wants, needs and desires!! Good luck!
10 :
this would be a great idea! I usually eat fast food because i only have 30 minute lunches



 Read more discussions :