Monday, October 20, 2008

Could this be the best tasting health food


Could this be the best tasting health food?
I'm sipping away at my favorite food... and it's healthy as hell. 2-4 cubes frozen pineapple 1/2 banana 3-5 fresh or frozen strawberries 1-2 handfuls frozen raspberries 1-2 handfuls frozen blueberries (these from my patch, picked preripe so they're a little tart) milk filled up a little below the top of the line of berries blended on ice crush This stuff is sweater than most candies. I can't get enough of it. Anyone here have something completely healthy that tastes so damn good?
Other - Food & Drink - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
non fat milk yes but if not used its not healthy
2 :
This is my fav smoothie: Organic vanilla yogurt - about 6 oz. small banana 2 ice cubes 1/2 cup frozen mixed fruit GeniSoy vanilla soy shake mix (powder) I never tried pineappe - but I will now, thanks for the idea.
3 :
i usually use orange juice insteaf of the milk, but sounds like an awesome recipe!!! i also use frozen rhubarb too, adds an awesome tart twist but you have to be careful because the strands can clog up the blade in the bottom...
 
 Read more discussions :