Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Whats the best tasting healthiest peanut butter?? I have no health food stores around here :(ANY SUGGESTIONS


Whats the best tasting healthiest peanut butter?? I have no health food stores around here :(ANY SUGGESTIONS?
I really never ate peanut butter but just recently had some & really liked it more then I remembered liking it! So now I wanna buy a jar of it but I def want something thats less fattening & that taste great! :) Any suggestions? & I have no health stores around here just a Super Walmart, Giant Eagle and a Save-A-Lot. Thanks alot :) tasting
Diet & Fitness - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
peanut butter isnt rele healthy. peanuts r.. peanut butter is about 40 percent fat
2 :
Where the hell do you live? Order some online.
3 :
I'm partial to Jif reduced fat peanut butter. However, I discovered that the oil in peanut butter isn't really bad for you, in moderation. I am accustomed to the taste and texture of the reduced fat variety now, though, and regular seems too oily to me. Skippy and Peter Pan are both good, but I really prefer the flavor of Jif. You could try reduced fat or reduced sugar varieties. They will contain less fat or calories than regular.
4 :
walmart,where i live, carries Naturally More PNB. see site below for info. i personally prefer Smart Balance PNB which i buy at walmart too. both are reasonable healthy compared to Skippy and Jif excellent article on PNB below by a bodybuilder who stayed lean eating it




 Read more discussions :