Monday, December 1, 2008

What the hell is this stuff I bought some weird health food gunk


What the hell is this stuff I bought some weird health food gunk?
after I got home I checked to see the ingredients and there's nothing on the lable. What the hell is this stuff. I googled the manufacturer (Soylent Green Foods TM) but the site dosen't even say. What the hell is this stuff? I mean it's tasty but I'd like to know what I'm scarfin' down, comrads.
Men's Health - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
the guy in my avatar is topless
2 :
it's supposedly a future food
3 :
Let's try to put it delicately. You know all those guys that used to come around and hang out, but you haven't seen lately. Let's just say they all got canned.
4 :
It's more than likely a dietary supplement ment for quontodesent to approch during there young brooche of days!
5 :
I had heard that company started making healthier meal selections. They must have started selectively picking the product for that healthier brand. I understand it tastes a lot like chicken. I think it is also harvested earlier for freshness. I have also heard, once you go with Soylent Green, you don't come back


 Read more discussions :