Thursday, July 12, 2012

I go to the movies a lot. I am into health food and this is when I mess up. I need suggestions of things




I go to the movies a lot. I am into health food and this is when I mess up. I need suggestions of things?
that I can sneak into the movies (have a huge purse).. Please try to fit your answers somewhat within these guidelines (1-4) listed below. so 1. must be nutritious 2.I usually am starving from not eating all day, so it must be filling. 3. I also have to do it fairly cheaply. This is when I mess up..in a hurry, leaving spur of moment..starving..easy to grab chips or something. 4. also need suggestions --How about things I can make a head and easlly grab if someone calls to go spur of the moment. Thanks.. to chechk--haha--well, it's not that I can't afford to eat all day..it's a bad habit I have and we usually go to the dollar theatre. EDIT to chechk--haha--well, it's not that I can't afford to eat all day..it's a bad habit I have and we usually go to the dollar theatre.
Other - Food & Drink - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Dry popcorn is actually not that bad for you and is fairly filling.
2 :
Nuts/Peanuts bag of Trail Mix Wheat Crunch sandwich (peanut butter & bananas is one of my faves) fruit Hope this helped !!! :)
3 :
rent the movie since you can't afford to eat all day. save the ten bucks.
4 :
How about geting yourself some fresh fruit or fresh raw vegetables such as baby carrots that way you can stay healthy or even make yourself from time to time a chef salad.
5 :
trail mix bars or oatmeal bars :)
6 :
Little cherry tomatoes. They look expensive, but think about it, a large popcorn and drink cost about ten bucks. Ten bucks worth of cherry tomatoes are good, and they fill you up, provide all kinds of nutrients, bla bla bla. Then for your sweet tooth, put a bag of sugar free sour candy in your car for easy access. Remember, if you eat too many of the sugar free candy, it acts as a laxative with the stomach ache first. So, just thtink, nearly a calorie free movie day. But hten again, if you really want to do it right, don't skip meals. But that would take the fun out of it. Another idea: Pretzels in a bag. Or do all three. ANother idea, take along three packs of gum. hew one piece at a time. Your jaw will be sore afterward, but it burns calories. You know, chewing. Eat an apple before you go. It will make you not crave so much. I go to tthe movies just for the popcorn, so these are ideas I would not swear by myself. I am a brainstormer. Good luck. PS why not just splurge once in a while, eat right any other day? Unless you think it is a rip off so spend so much.
7 :
Granola or cereal bars. Bottled water. Packets of Crystal Light, etc. if you like. Air-popped popcorn. Bagel chips. Carrot/celery sticks. Crackers and cheese or peanut butter. Fruit - apple slices, grapes, peach/nectarine slices. Pretzels. Sandwich. If you can fit it in a zip lock bag then you can likely get it into the movies.
8 :
sorry, there is nothing to eat that is healthy to eat in the movies, sneak in a couple of granola bars and get bottled water. Go to a nice place to eat afterwards with a hot date.
9 :
oooh! pack some ants on a log, celery wit peanut butter and raisons in a tupperwear or plastic bag, filling and very tasty. plain fruits and veggies are sometimes not very good-starving and on the go- foods because they ar low in calories, making them light, and not very filling




 Read more discussions :