Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Are you ever inclined to respond to questions about health or food dishonestly


Are you ever inclined to respond to questions about health or food dishonestly?
I know that we aren't all healthy eaters.. come on! I think that some people don't always tell the truth. I know that there are a lot of health conscious people out there, but don't be afraid to say that you like something that isn't good for you. It's human nature...
Other - Food & Drink - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Nope. I like junk food but I am trying to lose weight so I have to cut down on junk:(.
2 :
Dishonestly no, sarcastically yes!
3 :
I all ways answer these questions honestly.. even the dumb ones.. I am a vegetarian.. But not too healthy on that.. I don't eat meat.. For animal rights, its not a "healthy" issue to me its an animal rights issue..
4 :
I eat terribly and sometimes if at all!! My Health stinks!!! I never found a reason to care ...
5 :
I eat because that is what I need to do to stay healthy and live. I am not over weight and never have been. I eat what i want when I want. The thing is that I eart far less than most of the people I know and I do eat healthier. This is not because I planed it that way but as I said I eat what I want and when I want. Most of the time only twoce a day. Seldom snack and that is when offered by others and yes I do enjoy from time to time.
6 :
I suppose i see what you mean...it all depends on who i am around. Normally i would just tell the truth-i do eat fairly healthily, but i DO like sweet things. However i went on this nutrition course for a day and everyone seemed to eat more than me (out of the students) and we were told to take food diaries, so i made sure that i was in a 3 so i didnt have to lol!!! i dont care what they think, its just the hassle cos they would be like 'OH your so healthy!' which is not a bad thing i guess. I would also probably say i ate less if i was in the company of someone who barely ever eats!!! However most of the time i am truth ful, and i Do eat quite well, especially since i am only 14. But i would admit that i sometimes eat cakes etc...
7 :
I always answer honestly... but I'm sure some don't. I just ate a bunch of grapes and now I'm getting ready to have some greasy corned beef and cabbage! YUMMM! (Gotta balance it out, right?) Have a good day





 Read more discussions :