Thursday, September 16, 2010

I just bought lemon essential oil from the health food store


I just bought lemon essential oil from the health food store.....?
I want to use some of it to wipe on window frames and around doors but im not sure if im suppose to apply it to a dry cloth and then wipe or if I can use it on a damp cloth to help it spread better?
Cleaning & Laundry - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
lemon essential oil is NOT the same as lemon wood oil. DONT use it on your wood- lemon essential oil, and all other citrus essential oils could dissolve the varnish or finish on wood. Just use pledge. Sorry but its true.
2 :
use Lemon oil about 1 cup to 4 cups of water. place your cloths in the solution and let soak. wring them out and away you go. it works great and the house smells wonderful. I got this form that program "how clean is your house" on the bbc america channel. I would take that essential oil back.




Read more discussions :