Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Is Your Heart Will Thank You a good name for a health food restaurant


Is Your Heart Will Thank You a good name for a health food restaurant?
If not can you give me more ideas
Other - Dining Out - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
That's a good possible tag line, but maybe not a restaurant name. I'd go for someone's last name. It usually works.
2 :
I would go for a shorter, snappier name and use that as a tag line. Is your restaurant "heart healthy" serving some meat dishes or natural foods/vegetarian? NATURAL HEART------your heart will thank you.
3 :
Try using....Millie's.......... instead. It could be mistaken as a "health-nut" place and possibly lose clientele. I am a healthy eater and don't mind being called a health nut.... just hold the tofu for me. OH wait.. How about Millie hearts (use a heart shape) Foods. Like what a teenager would carve into a tree for their 1st love. A little overlapping and rough looking. Or keep it clean and elegant. Just picture it.
4 :
I like "NATURAL HEART------your heart will thank you". I hope restaurants like yours do well.




Read more discussions :