Monday, September 20, 2010

What health food store can a female buy protein drinks from? And do they help skinny people get bigger


What health food store can a female buy protein drinks from? And do they help skinny people get bigger?

Diet & Fitness - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It depends on your area. Ive lived in 3 areas and my favorite health stores were always the small ones that were privately owned. Health Nut may be in your area, and if you cant find a place just try GNC, they're everywhere and are always so helpful! You can ask anyone that works there any of your questions and they'll know, or find out, the answer. Good luck!
2 :
No I am chronically skinny too. 5'6" and 105 lbs. I've tried everything and nothing has ever helped. I even had 3 kids and couldn't even keep my baby weight. Take it as a blessing, now that I am older all my friends are fat and I look great.
3 :
You can get protein shake mix from almost anywhere. Grocery store, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Walmart even. I would suggest whey protein as opposed to soy protein. Just taking protein shakes won't necessarily make you bigger. You're thinking of "weight gainers" which are shakes with a high calorie content, but if you work out regularly and take protein shakes you should gain muscle mass.
4 :
If you take protien at night before bed then yes they help you gain weight. Mine is this... I use only frozen fruit because of where I live. 16-18 oz glass 5 cubes of pineapple 3 slices of peaches 5 strawberries fill the rest with blueberries microwave for 40 seconds then add 4 tsp of ground chia seeds, 2 tbs of black strap molasses, tbs of wheat germ, 1tsp of spirullina, 25 grms of ISOPURE orange protien powder and then i just cover the berries with hemp milk or almond. 1 gram of Acia berry powder. Then I blend with hand mixer til mixed

 
 Read more discussions :