Friday, May 20, 2011

I want to open a health food restaurant; what is the best city for such a venture


I want to open a health food restaurant; what is the best city for such a venture?

Small Business - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try Portland. Those types of restaurants are very popular there!
2 :
Berkely CA
3 :
definitly NYC! i live there. there are a LOT health people here. trust me. and we in manhattan need more! plzzzzzzzzzz do it in manhattan! ps i read ur answer about the one to the girl who wanted to kill herself. i believe u. i hate the devil he always makes me want to die. hmph.
4 :
L.A.
5 :
Ausin TX. Boulder Co. Seems like people care more about their health there as compared to anywhere else I've been. Maybe San Fransisco.




 Read more discussions :