Monday, May 16, 2011

Has anyone tried Wellness Indoor Health Cat food


Has anyone tried Wellness Indoor Health Cat food?
I already know the importance of canned food which I feed just want to know about this particular food.
Cats - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Wellness is one of the foods that I recommend for cats. I prefer wellness core but their indoor health is also a very good product. I also like Fromm and Orijen. It comes down to what your cat enjoys the best too!
2 :
I don't, but I've reviewed it in the past and I'm not crazy about it. Although Wellness does make good foods, this isn't one of their better offerings. Core is much better. But if this one is more affordable than Core and you want to stay in the same price range(ish), then I would point you to Natural Balance duck & green pea. It's a fairly decent dry food and it's not as expensive as some of the others. My top 3 picks for dry foods are grainless - Evo, Core and Nature's Variety Instincts.
3 :
I used this brands cat food for my Cat; But, my cat don't like this food. She throws this food. After a lot of searching i found mixed types of cat food in reasonable price at http://www.agritura.com/index.php/cat/c289_Cats.html . I had get this Cat Food. My Cat very love this food. Its really treat for my Cat. This Mixed Cat Food well balanced with healthful natural ingredients. Such Best Cat Food.



 Read more discussions :