Thursday, May 12, 2011

Do you know any health website where I can plug in food ingredients to see if they're crap or not


Do you know any health website where I can plug in food ingredients to see if they're crap or not?
I'm trying to decipher the ingredients on food packages to make sure the "health" products I'm eating aren't really crap in disguise. I would like to use a website where I can type in stuff like "high fructose corn syrup" and "glycerin" get the lowdown on them. If you know a site like this, please link it in your answer. Thanks for your help. I'm not looking for a search engine but a single reliable health source that will filter out the junk and the propaganda.
Other - Food & Drink - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm not being rude, but google. com is perfect


 
 Read more discussions :