Sunday, June 28, 2009

Is there a health food bar that really can replace a meal? If so, which ones


Is there a health food bar that really can replace a meal? If so, which ones?
I found one called Organic Food Bar ... anyone know anything about this? Educated answers greatly appreciated. This question is directed to those who have answers as opposed to those who don't know anything about them or who don't approve of using them... I'm asking for a reason... answer this question if you have something valuable to contribute pertaining to the question itself.
Diet & Fitness - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
how about slim fast food bar i don't know if it works but u might wanna check with someone who has experience so they can tell u if they work
2 :
Nothing replaces real wholesome food
3 :
I actually loose weight when I cook my own food. I also feel better about where my ingredients come from. You should do the same. I don't support eating those bars. They just don't feel the same to me




 Read more discussions :