Thursday, July 24, 2008

I am really serious about going on an all health food diet


I am really serious about going on an all health food diet?
100% health food. I really would like to. I want to eat 5-a-day and all healthy. I am 14 years old. I want to not eat unnecisary snacks. I want to run, and get the proper exersize. What will be the outcome? How hard is it?
Diet & Fitness - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
deffinetly youll become a better cook when I was a teen I hated my mothers cooking then I came out with an ingenius plan I told her I only wanted organic foods and wanted them dont in ridiculas ways anyways have fun.. be creative and try try and try. youll get good results youll loose any extra weight if you have it and youll feel much healthier from the foods. If you want Ill share some recipes I just need to know what exactly you mean by health food like are you going to restrict anything from your diet ect ect ect???
2 :
sounds like a good deal chick. just eat good. make sure you get plenty of friuts, veggies etc. do make it you LIFE tho. dont make exercise your main goal in life. just take good care of the body and it will take care of you. you will be healthier, look great and you will notice you dont get flu\cold like other people as much. i havent got either in over 3 yrs. i eat good and exerise. i work in a conventiet store with lost of coughing people. your heart is a muscle--so work that muscle. you ask how hard is it> i say---if you are really serious about being healthy, it wont be hard. for me its the way i eat now. i dont even desire french fries or burgers. i dont eat candy bars and i walk each day, either inside or out.good luck with it all. read alot about food and your body and have a check up soon.


Read more discussions :