Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Where can I find the Health Regulations for a Food Cart in Portland, Oregon


Where can I find the Health Regulations for a Food Cart in Portland, Oregon?
I am thinking of starting up a food cart business in Portland, Oregon. Can anyone tell me where I can find the health regulations for these operations? I am hoping to find something online. I will award a best answer. Thank you.
Portland - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go to multanomah county health dept...on the left find website directory...in the categories find food safety and click and under applications go to temporary food facility click and you will find info on food carts
2 :
Multnomah County Health Department Environmental Health Section Mobile Food Units http://www.mchealthinspect.org/mfu.html


 Read more discussions :