Friday, January 8, 2010

What are your favorite health-food store/natural beauty products


What are your favorite health-food store/natural beauty products?

Other - Beauty & Style - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The staff at this link are very helpful & informative http://www.gnc.com/home/index.jsp
2 :
I can't live without Zum mint soap bar. I buy a lot of Burt's Bees because I have a relative who can get it discounted for me. I buy all of the herbs and spices I need and the store closest to me sells a really great bath soak in bulk. I don't know the brand name, but I am going to try a new minerale makeup for my next purchase. I'll enjoy reading the other answers!
3 :
i know they sell it everywhere now, but burts bees products are so great. also austrailian tea-tree oil. can use it for everything, from treating zits to mending wounds.
4 :
THE BEST REAL SOAP EVER MADE CAN BE FOUND AT www.auntbessiessoap.com THIS LADY HAND MAKES THIS FRENCH SOAP. IT'S NOT HARSH AT ALL,ONLY NATURAL STUFF IN IT. IT ALSO HAS MANY MEDICINAL USES. I LOVE THAT SHE HAS IT IN EVERY SCENT U CAN THINK OF. I ALWAYS LIKED THE CHOCOLATE, ETERNITY, ESCAPE, AND THE DAVIDOFF COOL WATER. IF U CAN THINK OF IT, SHE PROBABLY HAS THE SCENT OR WILL GET IT FOR YOU. SHE SAYS THAT SOAPS IN STORES ARE NOTHING MORE THAN DETERGENTS THAT HARM YOUR SKIN. AFTER U USE THIS AND FEEL YOUR SKIN, YOU WILL THINK SO TOO. LUCKILY, I LIVE CLOSE TO HER SHOP, SO I CAN GRAB A BUNCH B4 EVERYONE ELSE RAIDS IT. P.S.IF U CANT FIND THAT SITE, TRY www.auntbessiesoap.com WITH JUST 1 S, BUT I THINK THE FIRST 1 IS RIGHT.
5 :
ayurvedic beauty products
6 :
Akins Health Food Store. They have all kinds of things, vitamins, real food, frozen foods, vegetables. etc.
7 :
My favorite natural brand for personal care is Aubrey Organics. They are one of the few brands that are truly 100% natural (chemical-free), unlike so many others who claim they are "natural" but are not. My favorite natural make-up brand is Everyday Minerals. They are 100% natural, unlike Bare Minerals which contain Bismuth Oxychloride and Parabens in their makeup. Everyday Minerals also has extremely reasonable prices - the most reasonable I've found anywhere. You can only purchase from them online, however. I've listed their websites below. :-)


 Read more discussions :