Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Has anyone ever tried one of those detox/cleanse products from the health food store


Has anyone ever tried one of those detox/cleanse products from the health food store?
And if so, what exactly did it do?
Diet & Fitness - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I considered buying them, but changed my mind after i did some research about detox of the body. Everything I read said your body has the BEST cleaning process, better than anything you can buy anywhere. I believe it is more of a new idea, the latest fad, to sell things to unsuspecting people. There is always someone out there wanting to sell the public any kind of gadget and someone out there that will be willing to buy it. Remember your body does all of this naturally, better than any made product that you could ever buy.
2 :
Hello Celeste, i would suggest going to a store called WILD OATS if u have one near u and looking into their cleansing products. i clean myself out atleast once a month sometimes twice if i'm really bloated or gassy...I suggest u try them out for yourself u will feel soooooooo much better. Also try First Fitness Suddenly Slim they have a product called Reneu and it an herbal inner cleanser, It made me feel lighter and also got that stomach pooch to go down, i was very pleased with the results.Let me know how u come out....
3 :
I personally have been using Chin Slim Diet Tea. Here in California, you can pick it up at 99 Ranch market (an asian market chain in Socal and Norcal). This stuff is really effective in cleansing. When you first use it, you may feel really strong bowel movements and cramps. I only felt them for the first few days when I first did the tea, but not anymore. Basically if you take the tea at night, and eat breakfast or lunch the next morning, you will be hitting the bathroom within 30 minutes of the meal. I only use it for a few days every couple months, or when I feel like I need to detox. I don't suggest using it everyday, it could lead to health complications if you use it daily for years. It does make me feel great though, alot cleaner and lighter. This is not a weight loss solution however. I'm a college student, and eat healthy except during midterms and finals. So after my exams, I usually take the tea for a few days to detox. Only way to really lose weight is diet and exercise. I went from 240 - 188 lbs (my current weight) through diet change and exercise. Overall, its a great product to use for a few days to cleanse, but can cause kidney and colon issues if used long term (years). Here is a link to wat the tea looks like. http://veryasia.com/chslea3.html .
4 :
well : I know about "Diet & Fitness also very important with Answers Health as basic Nutritional Food Groups also the Calorie Counter helps among 3 Square Meals Per day or just Start Daily Excercises only " Try this 5Hr Energy Drink it is better
5 :
I used a product called "Clean Tea" and I passed the drug test, no joke. It made me pee a lot. Are you looking for that reason? If it's for more of a health/diet thing..then I have a recipe you can make yourself..No need to buy the expensive stuff. INGREDIENTS Enough freshly-boiled water to fill your teacup or mug 1 tablespoon real maple syrup Freshly-squeezed juice of half a lemon Cayenne pepper to taste Simply stir ingredients together in your mug or cup. Be careful with the cayenne: A little goes a long way. It's designed as a cleansing tea to stimulate processing of excess fats in the body, rev up circulation, and provide essential antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals



 Read more discussions :