Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Is it just me, or do the health food stores all seem to have a lot of customers who are on chemo


Is it just me, or do the health food stores all seem to have a lot of customers who are on chemo?
Its a chicken or the egg thing. I'm noticing a lot of cancer patients every time I go into Whole Foods. So is it because there is a cancer center nearby? or are these people here because having cancer has made them decide to start living healthy? or is this a huge government conspiracy to get us all to eat healthy food that actually gives us cancer?
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm sure it's the fact that once they have cancer they turn there lives around and starting eating healthy...
2 :
Chemotherapy is hell. There are certain foods that stay down (not vomited up after eating) that are only found in health food shops.




Read more discussions :