Sunday, October 4, 2009

Would you ever shop at a health food store if the staff looked and treated you like you were the most stupid


Would you ever shop at a health food store if the staff looked and treated you like you were the most stupid?
person ever if you had asked if they had a certain product yet didn't know much about it and had asked for full details? I wouldn't because that is a nasty jerk way to treat someone.
Polls & Surveys - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Any idiot doing that to me in this economy should just kiss their job bye bye. I would complain..alot..and they would be fired.
2 :
next time just ask someone else, or say "ok, bye"....sometimes ppl are just stupid like that.
3 :
No I would not. I would take my money and business elsewhere.
4 :
I would have to quit shopping at all stores if that was the case.
5 :
Nope
6 :
Nobody is stupid actually what they need is more information

 Read more discussions :