Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Poll: Why is it everytime I go to the store and buy health food products (namely weight watchers products


Poll: Why is it everytime I go to the store and buy health food products (namely weight watchers products)?
I get dirty and weird looks from ppl? It's not just for overweight ppl is it? This actually is a serious question coz I get it all the time, and I mean no disrespect to anyone!
Polls & Surveys - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
really ? weird.
2 :
Perhaps they think you may be anorexic
3 :
Did you forget to cover your lady garden again? What have I told you??
4 :
I get dirty and weird looks everywhere I go. It means you have something they want :)
5 :
Probably because an overweight woman thinks that she's doing something exclusively for her, so to see this young, skinny chick buying it just because she can... it kinda diminishes her purpose for buying the products. It's like you're taking something away from her that was "meant" for her.
6 :
i never get weird looks, but i love the Naked juice its really good....if you work out alot wear a spandex shirt so then they will be afraid to give you dirty looks
7 :
The only time I pay attention to what people are doing in the store is when they are in my way. You buy what you want sweetie. Screw them. They obviously have issues if they are paying attention to what other people are doing. I hate nosey people. Next time ask them if they would like to recommend something




 Read more discussions :