Saturday, February 28, 2009

there is a calming product you can get at health food stores for your animal


there is a calming product you can get at health food stores for your animal?
I can't remember the name of it but I know it is made with flowers.. anyone know what it is?
Other - Pets - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Chamomile helps and so does PetEz that I found at PetSmart. The PetEz has Chamomile in it as one of the main ingredients-works great for my seperation anxiety suffering pit mix.
2 :
I don't know anything about flowers, but I know you can get cat pheromone sprays and plug-ins. It is supposed to calm them down.
3 :
Rescue Remedy. It's made from Bach Flower essence. http://www.rescueremedy.com/ Works great!!
4 :
Rescue Remedy!
5 :
Rescue Remedy


 Read more discussions :