Thursday, November 20, 2008

what happens when someone gets caught at work by the health district with an expired food handlers health card


what happens when someone gets caught at work by the health district with an expired food handlers health card?
I live in las Vegas and I need to have a health card to handle food...and at work I have a really anoying co-worker who started debating with me about expired health cards... I would like to know what types of punishments can be given to a person with an expired health card by the health district. I would like to know the least to most Severe punishment that could be given by the health district for being caught with an expired health card.
Law & Ethics - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
they simply tell you to get a health card. your employer is the one that has the problem. all employees must have a health card. can't pass the health code inspections if employees have no health card. they could concievably be shut down. so generally employers will not schedule you without your card. you simply cannot work.

Read more discussions :