Friday, June 1, 2012

what is ur fave health food store to shop at


what is ur fave health food store to shop at?
I love whole foods!
Vegetarian & Vegan - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
WildOats
2 :
Paris Natural Foods
3 :
Earth Fare or Whole Foods are good places to buy your food.
4 :
Bassett's. It's a chain in the area where I live and I really like it. The stores are small and quaint. They sell all kinds of great stuff - not just health food. I especially love to buy the hand-dipped incense.
5 :
Food co-operatives are great to shop at. Since they are owned by customers, they tailor specifically to the customers needs and not the bottom line.
6 :
My favorite is the one that's down the street because well..it's down the street LOL! Mrs. Greens





 Read more discussions :