Friday, June 8, 2012

what is ur fave health food store to shop at


what is ur fave health food store to shop at?
I love whole foods!
Other - Food & Drink - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't know if I'd call Trader Joe's a "health food" store, but that's where I go because the nearest Whole Foods is 15 miles away.
2 :
well a regular chain would be Trader Joe's but the local one I go to is called Natural Choices I go because my family is allergic to everything with milk and wheat in it...so Im in a bind on what I can buy to feed my family
3 :
Whole Foods
4 :
Fresh Market
5 :
whole foods market is my favorite, but it is an hour away so i shop at our local mom & pop health food natures manna in roanoke rapids nc. they can get me anything i want or have bought at whole foods




 Read more discussions :