Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Do you frequent the local health food store, or pick up odds & ends at 7-11


Do you frequent the local health food store, or pick up odds & ends at 7-11?

Other - Food & Drink - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Neither. I go to a grocery store.
2 :
7-11 is a convenience store--the concept of a quick stop for a snack is a toss up between the junk foods or the healthier stuff from a health food store.... it is just as easy to eat bad as it is to eat good. I never found anything but sugared up stuff and sandwiches pre-made by God knows who at 7-11.
3 :
I live in Alabama and as far as I can tell there isn't a health food store here...but, then again I haven't seen a 7-11 either
4 :
Wow....talk about opposite ends of the spectrum! Health food stores vs. 7-11?!?!?!? I hit up the regular grocery stores....
5 :
Yes, health food store; no to 7-11.
6 :
I have a suburban supermarket about 5 minutes away walking that I visit daily. The highlight of my week is to go into town for my major grocery run. That's on a Wednesday.........mm today's Wednesday whoop de do, I do have a life past Answers after all.
7 :
The health food store, except during PMS





 Read more discussions :