Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Who's into eating health food a lot and staying away from junk food like chips, pop and candy


Who's into eating health food a lot and staying away from junk food like chips, pop and candy?

Other - Food & Drink - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am.
2 :
I am, and i'm an organif food eater, also
3 :
I'm all about organic when it comes to health.
4 :
I gave up my final vice--soda--about 6 weeks ago. But I am drinking Gatorade instead, so the healthiness is questionable. I just learned that soda does nothing to hydrate at all, and the aspertamine is nasty. I quit chips and candy years ago. I am healthier, but still older....
5 :
i try to be but it can get tiresome
6 :
I haven't had a can of pop in 5 years. I drink either water or tea. I will have potatoe chips but not if they have MSG in them. I'm not a big fan of candy but prefer peanuts.



Read more discussions :