Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm going to a health food store today... are there any fat burners or weight loss aids I can be looking for


I'm going to a health food store today... are there any fat burners or weight loss aids I can be looking for?
Anything?
Diet & Fitness - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Green tea and acai berry. Both are excellent metabolism boosters.
2 :
Green tea
3 :
Chilli, ginseng, ginger. They all increase metabolism.
4 :
I wouldn't take any drugs or herbs that destroy your heart.Green or black tea with a teaspoon of coconut oil and Stevia or honey(well Stevia doesn't help it's just better than sugar or fake sugar)can curb your appetite and give you energy.Coconut oil has been proven to help with weight loss you can use it in cooking too.Chili ginseng and ginger are good too.But obviously the key is to eat less than you burn off in excersize.See a dietitian,you can get a trial at Ballys or some other gym and you should get to see a dietitian,tell him what your doing and take notes.Then run away before they try to get you in a contract.
5 :
There are tons of things out there, but bottom line is none are really that effective, and some are downright dangerous. Green tea is said to boost metabolism, but it doesn't do so enough that you can eat what you want and not exercise. If you do eat right and exercise, you don't need to waste money on gimmicks that do little for you but make the companies that produce them richer. If you want to lose weight the key is to eat right and exercise regularly. You don't need to waste money on products with questionable results and side effects, and that make you sick if you eat too much of the wrong thing (like alli does). I've done tons of research on various products myself, and although you can find sites with people that claim they've had miracle results, there's just no basis for them and scrutiny of the products shows there aren't enough ingredients in most of them, to cause weight loss (even if they contain ingredients known to promote weight loss). Buy nothing until you do your own research on whatever you are considering...and do the research on independent websites, not ones that are also trying to sell you the product. I've decided the best way is just to watch what I put in my mouth. I can't justify throwing money at companies for unverified products. I spend my money on workout programs and equipment that I KNOW can work if I apply myself. ☺
6 :
look for ultra chromium picolinate it was recommened by my doctor Dietary Supplement. Facts: Chromium works to support your body's use of sugar and also plays a role in the metabolism of protein and fats. This supplement can be used as part of your diet to help maintain a healthy blood sugar level. also supress hunger read the whole thing in this link
7 :
HRI pills, they are water tablets - so it's not a fat burner or weight loss aid, but it maintains the correct level of water in your body. I lost 7lbs in the first week of taking them!!



Read more discussions :