Sunday, May 24, 2009

What health-food stores are good for people with acid reflux/GERD


What health-food stores are good for people with acid reflux/GERD?
I have a condition called GERD that is causing me a lot of pain and discomfort and I am looking for something that will help ease it by eating foods that acually help me instead of cause more pain. Please, any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank You and God Bless;)
Other - Diseases - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well i have GERD or Acid reflux disease also & if your wondering what foods make it better i can help you out with that.1st off you CANNOT eat any spicy foods you have to eat blan stuff for a while such as crackers & applesauce & vegetables & stuff like that but when u get discomfort try eating some crackers it works for me because the crackers kind of absorb some of the acid.But you have to be on a diet for a while no spicy foods,no citric acids such as orange juice because that can make it worse,& you aren't suppose to eat until you get full you have to eat in portions.If you have anymore ?'s feel free to email me.Hope I helped


 Read more discussions :