Thursday, May 8, 2008

Have you ever noticed that people shopping in health food stores don't appear healthy


Have you ever noticed that people shopping in health food stores don't appear healthy?
Are these sick people trying to get healthy or does health food just not work?
Polls & Surveys - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
its the stop at McDonald's prior that got their booties so big
2 :
thats funny lol... they are TRYING to eat healthy lol =] PEACE.LOVE.ARCHULETA. <3
3 :
But I always make sure I have a salad with my Big Mac meal.
4 :
Well now how else they going to look healthy, carry those health Bag into the home, for the neighbors to see, with micky dbags inside.
5 :
My uncle is a doctor and according to him, health food stores are a SCAM!!! HE has 3 models that are in their 60's who look like their 30 years old... and they cannot digest regular food, because they bult vitamin supplements, and artificial protein and artifical foods from the health food store to maintain their figure when they were young. Don't shop there... Go to a doctor and ask for advice if you really want to know. If your doctor refuses to give you casual advice for lack of time, hire an acupuncturist to stick needles in you and tell him you are paying him for his nutritional knowledge. That's how my uncle does his business.... His clients hire him for his medical expertise and not necessarily for his skills as an acupuncturist.
6 :
stop looking at my butt!
7 :
I find that many are into the "healthy image" and not really into true health... BTW... Yesterday,I was in the Vitamin Shoppe... The guy behind the register told me, "When you get to be my age.." in a bragging manner... I let him know that I was some years older than he and had to show him my ID to prove it... He screamed my age and then asked to know, "Lady exactly what are you eating, my girl and I will start eating that everyday..."... Health food does work, Dude...
8 :
I see them often at Whole Foods Market.



 Read more discussions :