Sunday, April 20, 2008

How can I start to eat with health food


How can I start to eat with health food? ?
I am 5'0 and weight 120lbs How can I lose weight by faster? I want lose weight 5 lbs. How can I startin takin care of myself and eat health food? Thanks!
Diet & Fitness - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Eat a healthy diet such as: Breakfast: 2 scrambled egg whites and fruit Lunch: Salad with not a lot of dressing or a sandwich with vegetables on it like lettuce, tomato on whole wheat bread Dinner: Grilled chicken sandwich with some steamed vegs. Snacks: Fruit or something healthy Water is always good!! Foods to avoid: Fast food Chips Candy Processed food (hot pockets...) Ps. These foods are ok once and a while but not every day. Also cooking your own foods at home will help!!
2 :
Cut out sugar, white flour, fried and fast food, and soda pop. Eat lots of fruits and veggies, fish, skinless white meat chicken, and lean meat. Drink lots of water and MOVE. Walking and swimming are the best overall exercise, but the treadmill, exercise bike, real bike, jogging, are all good. Start gradually, and work up to at least 25 minutes or more. If you like dancing, dance your heart out to your favorite music in your house. Work up a sweat! Take a brisk walk the best day. Back to eating. Eat slowly. Try putting your fork or sandwich between bites. You'll be amazed. You'll eat half as much. Stop when you feel content, not full. It takes 20 minutes to feel the fullness. Eat whole wheat bread with lite margarine like Smart Balance. Put that on a baked potato too. There's an excellent start for you. Good luck! :)
3 :
Hey there, I sugguest u eat lots of veggies n fruits , they r low-on-calories n they make u feel full Drink water n eat food like eggs cuz they decrease the appetite. Play sports n be more active. N when u feel like giving up remember how u r about to be ...the body n the health u will get in the end.
4 :
Hi there, I suggest you ask some professional nutritionists about your diet. I tried it here and they gave me personalised advice about my new healthy diet in function of my weight and age: http://www.myhealth-forum.com/

 Read more discussions :