Sunday, May 4, 2008

Why do health food nuts always look horrendously sick


Why do health food nuts always look horrendously sick?
Sometimes I go to the health food store because I prefer organic chicken and milk, anyways the people shopping there and working there always look sick.. their hair seems to be falling out and their skin is always very pale and they just seem to have a dull look about them.. and they rarely seem to be in a cheerful mood. What's the deal?
Sociology - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My guess is the people you saw decided to eat more healthily because of their illness (not the other way around). If I were sick, I wouldn't be cramming my face with food that would make me feel worse.
2 :
maybe that's why they became a health food nut.
3 :
Obviously that is how you perceive them. How are they perceiving you? And does it really matter? You have your way about you and you do what you feel right dietarily and that is what counts. Maybe your doing something to make you healthier than them.
4 :
Many vegetarians and Vegans shop in health food stores. These are the folks looking at soy and wheat germ etc rather than organic eggs or milk. The folks that are low in B 12 and Taurine and often they do look sick because of their Animal Rights diet.



Read more discussions :