Thursday, April 24, 2008

Would you try an upscale restaraunt that only served health food


Would you try an upscale restaraunt that only served health food?
health food has the stigma of being boring. Let's say the food here is delicious but all the choices are low in calories, cholesterol, fat, sugar, or carbs. The deserts are fruit smoothies and organic baked goods. Yea or Nay?
Other - Cultures & Groups - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It would depend on the pricing. I'm cheap like that.
2 :
Yes. I'd eat a large main course then ask the waiter to pass on my compliments for the excellent starter
3 :
don't eat in restaurants
4 :
What's the catch?
5 :
Yea
6 :
Yes. I would look forward in trying it because every other restaurant is so unhealthy. Most restaurants give you plates that should be eaten by like 3 or 4 ppl and the calories and fat in it is ridiculous. so it would be nice to have a restaurant that is health conscientious
7 :
If it's well priced, and the food tastes good like you said then I'm with it.
8 :
Been there...done that. I'd do it again..I need to do it more....AMERICANS in general need to more often. Peace, Love & Happines


 Read more discussions :