Friday, June 20, 2008

How do i go about telling my parents i want to be healthy? to get them to take me ta a health food store


How do i go about telling my parents i want to be healthy? to get them to take me ta a health food store?
my mum thinks i'm anorexic because i've been losing fat. in reality, i've been maintaining my currents weight. now, i've come to realize how much junk i've been feeding my body and i'm sick of it. here are my two problems i would like help solving. A) how do i go and tell my parents i don't want to be fast food? B) how do i get my parents to take me to a health foods store? i'm 13 so i can't drive. how should i tell them these things?
Women's Health - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i have the same prob! wanna see the answers:) lol:p
2 :
Go grocery shopping with your parents when they go and pick out the healthy foods that you want. Your parents would really appreciate the extra help picking out more healthy foods and less junky food. Remember, more veggies and fruit, and less red meats!
3 :
just say it
4 :
you can say mom i hav been thinking that i should start eating healthier......i want to live a healthy life syle so i wpould like to start now.........can by any chance you can take me to a health foo store.... it would be a good start

 Read more discussions :