Friday, March 28, 2008

What kind of food (health food) should I treat kids


What kind of food (health food) should I treat kids?
I want to treat kids with health food, but I don't know what kind of food should I treat them. I want to treat kids for my last day of summer work.
Diet & Fitness - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
apple sause(maybe with cinnamon and sugar)..... or a smoothie (i love any kind) just use fruit, yogurt, ....
2 :
i dont really understand your question. But if you are trying to say is that you want to give kids a healthy treat then i have the perfect treat. At your nearest whole foods there are m&m-like things that are actually better for you, and taste so much better. They might be called SunDrops, but that is just a guess. I hope this helps!!
3 :
My kids love the Dole fruit pops. (so do I) They are sweet but 100% fruit. There is also a trail mix I buy with raisins, nuts, and m&m. They like strawberries and cherries. They are 10 and 11. Hope I helped.
4 :
Dried fruit. Ice cream is good in small amounts. Cut up fruit pieces. Cut up vegi pieces. Homemade pizza, you control the toppings and sauces. I am trying to think of a healthy drink made from fizzy water. Make the frozen limeade with the fizzy water, there won't be caffeine and the sugar content is lower.
5 :
I have a list of healthy snacks, and some breakfast ideas that serves as snacks, but you will have to prepare them yourself. http://lclfhfhpsnacks.blogspot.com http://lclfhfhpbreakfastideas.blogspot.com My two boys eat them and they are lean and healthy.




Read more discussions :