Tuesday, February 28, 2012

If you lived in a 3rd world country, if food and health care were next to impossable, would YOU


If you lived in a 3rd world country, if food and health care were next to impossable, would YOU?
become one of those illegal immigrants that you complain about? What if the other country wasn't as bad as that... you just had no freedom... Health care and food are plentiful, but you were ruled by your government's religion? What do you think motivates people to become illegal immigrants in the United States?
Politics - 13 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would
2 :
I would come to the US because you can make lots of dollars, and send it back home. However, the way the dollar's going I think I would go to Europe and make Euros! Plus, it's a lot easier to get there legally, although harder to get jobs.
3 :
Your right I do not blame them but they still broke the law? If I was hungry and broke into your home to steal would you not defend your home and family?
4 :
Are you trying to justify illegal immigration as being o.k.??? Illegal is illegal. I would try to legally move elsewhere, and as said, work on fixing things.
5 :
$$$$ That's what motivates most Americans as well as those that flock to our country. Oh sure.. plenty claim they do what they do (job wise) because they love it... but better than half most likely wouldn't do it if it didn't pay enough to live comfortably on.. no matter how much they "loved their job"
6 :
I probably would, but that doesn't mean that the country I leave for HAS to accept me.
7 :
I would do what I deemed necessary to stay alive. Crossing a border may be an option, depends on the consequences. If we can make those consequences bad enough, it will stop.
8 :
I don't care, I just want them gone.
9 :
Food and health care are next to impossible for me right now.
10 :
What you're getting at is right but that doesn't cancel out our side of the problem, does it? Yes, if faced with the same situation as a lot of these people (illegal aliens), most Americans would do the same thing, (migrate illegally to a better place) JUST AS most of these illegals would feel the same way we do about illegals sneaking into THEIR country and the effect it would have on their society if they were in our situation.
11 :
NO AND WHY
12 :
by NEO PIRATE Member since: 22 January 2008 Total points: 100 (Level 1) Add to My Contacts Block User NO. I would FIX my own country before cabbaging on someones elses
13 :
I can't say what I'd do, but it's irrelevant because of the 6.5 Billion on the planet it's not possible to sustain ANY quality of life if the ones in crap countries descend en masse on the few decent countries. Given that we've tried the government aid route and it's bogus, we should stop ALL government-to-government aid and build up our own society. Let private charity, which is ALWAYS superior, continue to do what they do which actually WORKS. Freeing up the tax dollars flushed into the toilet of tyranny would allow Americans (and others) to provide funds to the SENSIBLE aid programs. See things like what Free The Children (no NOT Save the Children) does: http://www.freethechildren.com/index.php Note that organization was founded by a 12-year-old and some of his teen friends and has done more in the approximate decade they've existed than many an "adult" charity has done. It's also time for people to do what Americans had to do to become a free people: fight for their rights. They need to try to develop themselves--there are many out there willing to help--and if it comes to it, fight. Ruining the few decent countries just makes us ALL miserable and is NO solution. Legal immigrants are welcome. Illegals are not all "innocent" and looking to survive--a significant portion of them commit crimes here and really jack up prison and jail counts for rape, robbery, murder, drug dealing, human trafficking, and more









 Read more discussions :