Friday, February 24, 2012

If i went to my local health food store how much should it cost me to buy a dozen vanilla pods


If i went to my local health food store how much should it cost me to buy a dozen vanilla pods?

Vegetarian & Vegan - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Im sorry to say that vanilla bean pods are VERY expensive. They run anywhere from 8-10 dollars each. But I live in California. Everything is expensive here.
2 :
We just can't tell you an exact price. There's too many variables in your question! It depends on where you are, where they were grown, how they were grown, the grade of the pods and whether they have them in bulk or packaged. The price for a dozen really cheapie pods would start somewhere around $50 US and could easily exceed $500 for top rate individually packaged pods!
3 :
under 15.00 dollars
4 :
I don't know exactly but vanilla beans have gotten very expensive lately. In a few years they will probaby come back down. Right now its riddiculous




 Read more discussions :